Filled with valuable tips that can change your life, give you focus, and propel your career. Comes with a personalized message from author Kaplan Mobray.
- Offers life-changing tips
- Drives professional advancement
- Clarifies your career focus
- Proven tools to own your career
Office politics can be a tough road to navigate, most people avoid it. But getting to know where you stand within the workplace will help you get promoted, avoid being a victim of downsizing, and ensure your career advances.
In this eBook, you’ll learn how to define your current standing in your office and use office politics to your advantage.
If you’re like most professionals, you don’t plan for a career change.
But you should.You could find yourself staring an unexpected career change in the face – if your company downsizes or fires you.
Savvy professionals, however, PLAN for career change.
Your pocket guide to sparking powerful conversations.
For Individual, Team Use and Corporate Training:
HOW TO USE THESE CARDS:
- Each card contains a unique question for you to answer and share your responses with a partner.
- Take turns answering the questions and spend time discussing what your answers reveal about each other.
- The cards are intentionally designed to be more self-revealing and thought-provoking as you move throughout the deck.
- Immerse yourself in exploration, non-threatening curiosity, open discovery, and the mutual understanding that results from having an intentional and unconventional conversation.
- There is no “right” answer. Each conversation will lead you to greater self-awareness and inspire your ability to see life through the eyes of someone else.
- Have fun, be courageous, and enjoy the outcome one conversation at a time.
The 10i’s of Innovation Quick Reference Guide by Kaplan Mobray.
This useful 26-card quick reference guide will guide you to inspired thinking that ignites growth. The guide captures each of the principles in Kaplan Mobray’s award-winning 10i’s of Innovation presentation designed as a personal coaching tool.
Providing an overview of the 10i’s of Innovation, you’ll get useful tips to inspire creativity and continuous improvement. The multipurpose reference guide can be used by individuals as a training tool, or in corporate training settings.