Show your commitment to your growth with this Kaplan Mobray branded baseball cap. The (K) logo is at the center of the black hat, which features white lettering. On one side of the hat is “Live life by decision.” On the other, “Not by default.” One the center back-side of the hat reads “Kaplan Mobray.”
Filled with valuable tips that can change your life, give you focus, and propel your career. Comes with a personalized message from author Kaplan Mobray.
- Offers life-changing tips
- Drives professional advancement
- Clarifies your career focus
- Proven tools to own your career
The 10i’s of Innovation Quick Reference Guide by Kaplan Mobray.
This useful 26-card quick reference guide will guide you to inspired thinking that ignites growth. The guide captures each of the principles in Kaplan Mobray’s award-winning 10i’s of Innovation presentation designed as a personal coaching tool.
Providing an overview of the 10i’s of Innovation, you’ll get useful tips to inspire creativity and continuous improvement. The multipurpose reference guide can be used by individuals as a training tool, or in corporate training settings.
Founded in 2014, The Kaplan Mobray Leadership Institute provides innovative, relevant, and immediately available leadership and professional development learning courses to help individuals and organizations elevate work and life performance. A cutting-edge online learning virtual enterprise, the Kaplan Mobray Leadership Institute is committed to these fundamental principles:
- People succeed when they first invest in themselves
- Excellence is achieved through superior effort
- Learning happens when behavior shifts
The programs are designed with practical strategies to improve human performance , personal branding and reputation, organizational skills and leadership effectiveness. Participants report breakthrough results in their personal and professional lives—excelling in their career, increasing productivity, and becoming exceptional leaders.Enroll now to get started or find out more about the Kaplan Mobray Leadership Institute’s corporate packages, courses, and pricing.
Learn how to:
- Create your Personal Brand to make a positive impression that advances your career
- Become a more effective leader at all levels to drive results when managing a team or group
- Hone your elevator pitch to become more convincing when selling yourself or a product
- Manage your online social media brand to build a great reputation
- Become a better networker to make positive connections for your career
- Learn techniques to transition effectively when starting over or facing new career opportunities
- Establish a memorable brand to stand out when interviewing for jobs and promotions
Learn more about the The 10Ks of Personal Branding Online Course at www.personalbrandcourse.com.
This useful 26-card quick reference guide captures each of the principles in Kaplan Mobray’s award winning 10Ls of Leadership presentation designed as a daily personal coaching tool.
- 26 cards provide an overview of the 10Ls of Leadership
- Practical tools to become a better leader at all levels
- Great coaching tips for teams and groups
Sign up for a Career Coaching program with Consultant Kaplan Mobray
Navigate your life and career with innovative but clear coaching instructions so you can achieve your goals and fulfill your dreams. Kaplan will show you how to think innovatively to generate inspired actions which lead to real, tangible results.
The Executive Coaching Program will help you define your effort, plan your actions, accelerate your career and successfully manage life transitions. Whether you need to improve leadership effectiveness, develop personal branding, or plan for change, your customized executive coaching program will drive your career.
One-hour Career Consultation with Consultant Kaplan Mobray
Work with Kaplan to create a customized work plan, optimize your resources and time, and get innovation solutions to help your business and personal brand grow. Your career consultation can feature marketing strategy and branding, human resources and recruiting, leadership, diversity and inclusion, or career coaching.