If you’re like most professionals, you don’t plan for a career change.
But you should.You could find yourself staring an unexpected career change in the face – if your company downsizes or fires you.
Savvy professionals, however, PLAN for career change.
Your pocket guide to sparking powerful conversations.
For Individual, Team Use and Corporate Training:
HOW TO USE THESE CARDS:
- Each card contains a unique question for you to answer and share your responses with a partner.
- Take turns answering the questions and spend time discussing what your answers reveal about each other.
- The cards are intentionally designed to be more self-revealing and thought-provoking as you move throughout the deck.
- Immerse yourself in exploration, non-threatening curiosity, open discovery, and the mutual understanding that results from having an intentional and unconventional conversation.
- There is no “right” answer. Each conversation will lead you to greater self-awareness and inspire your ability to see life through the eyes of someone else.
- Have fun, be courageous, and enjoy the outcome one conversation at a time.
The 10i’s of Innovation Quick Reference Guide by Kaplan Mobray.
This useful 26-card quick reference guide will guide you to inspired thinking that ignites growth. The guide captures each of the principles in Kaplan Mobray’s award-winning 10i’s of Innovation presentation designed as a personal coaching tool.
Providing an overview of the 10i’s of Innovation, you’ll get useful tips to inspire creativity and continuous improvement. The multipurpose reference guide can be used by individuals as a training tool, or in corporate training settings.
This useful 26-card quick reference guide captures each of the principles in Kaplan Mobray’s award winning 10Ls of Leadership presentation designed as a daily personal coaching tool.
- 26 cards provide an overview of the 10Ls of Leadership
- Practical tools to become a better leader at all levels
- Great coaching tips for teams and groups